Hewn’s Finish-Matched Fasteners offer a unique opportunity to utilize specially curated custom-colored nails and screws to match your Hewn Siding and Paneling products. Hewn’s Fasteners are provided in ten different color options, and when paired using our recommendations, result in an installation where the heads of the fasteners visually complement the finished product.
Hewn’s 15° wire-coil, painted, full-round-head, ring-shank nail combines the short-term benefit of increased fastening efficiency with the long-term benefit of stainless steel. They are ideal for fast driving and superior holding in wood siding applications, and have a painted finish that helps the heads blend with the material. This collated nail is compatible with many major manufacturers’ pneumatic tools.
Our Nails Feature
- Checker pattern on heads blends with wood grain, reduces glare from sunlight.
- Durable painted finish helps heads blend with siding material
- Annular ring shank increases withdrawal resistance to provide a secure attachment to siding boards
- Slender gauge and diamond point for easier driving
Hewn’s Trim-Head decking screws are available in stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance in marine or high-exposure environments where wood siding is installed. Our Trim-Head screws provide a clean finish because of their special head design, and are available with painted heads in colors that match our siding finishes.
Our Screws Feature
- Trim-style head is less noticeable on Hewn siding finishes
- Type-17 point for fast starts
- Coarse threads on approximately 2/3 of the shank draw the decking and other material tightly to the framing
- 6-lobe drive provides drive control and long bit life
- Choose Type 316 for seaside applications and superior corrosion resistance
- Predrilling recommended near board ends to prevent splitting
- T15 6-lobe drive (replacement bit model BIT15T-2-R2)
- Heads painted for a concealed appearance
Suggested Color Pairings
Daku Ban Accoya
Daku Ban Cedar
Desert Sand Cedar
Deep Forest Brown
Desert Sand Accoya
50% Rustic Reclaimed